karen /care-en/ (n.)
an nineteen year old girl; art major at csulb; left part of her heart in new york; has a serious addiction to starbucks; enjoys musicals related to the french revolution; has this weird thing for people across the pond, kept for actual grumpy cat aaron tveit
Excuse me, Marvel?
Yes hi. Big fan. Really. But um, could you maybe, you know:
- Black Widow put her in everything okay
- More Falcon even if it’s like he shows up and eats pizza and tells everyone to believe in themselves
- Like a lot of Hawkeye movies at least four Hawkeye movies
- Take care of Chris Evans he’s special to me
- Bucky okay like let him cry on screen that’d be nice please
i heard someone whistling the harry potter theme while walking through university today
21.9 // san antonio, tx
Post-exam selfies. More disappointed in my penmanship than anything. Whatever.
How can people see Emma Watson being verbally attacked online and threatened with hacked nudes being released by men because of her speech on gender equality and still think we don’t need feminism. It’s not women who make men out to be some evil creatures, you guys do that well enough on your own.